Labels

Sunday 8 November 2015

Sims 4 Legacy Challenge

I haven't posted anything gaming related in quite a while so I think it's time!

I have been struggling to get into the Sims 4 but am not really sure why. I think what I need is a good Challenge to get me into it. I've heard a lot about the Legacy Challenge so am going to go with this. I'll update here on how it's going and post pics.

The basic rules of the Legacy Challenge are here:  http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/the-sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules/

But in a nutshell, you create a founder sim and move them into a 50x50 lot, and start from abject poverty. You then have to play through 10 generations of the family, handing the title of founder down to each successive generation.

My rules of succession will be as follows:

Gender - Equality.  Both males and females are eligible for the title of heir.

Bloodline - Strict Traditional.  Only naturally born children can be heir.

Heir - Exemplar. At the beginning name a single trait, which must be one of the founder's 3 traits.  Any eligible heir that has this trait will gain the title of heir.  If a single generation has no children with this trait,  or more than one exemplar, follow the First Born rule. **edit - I changed this later to First Born as I messed up the Random Trait Generation**

Species - Tolerant. The species of the child has no impact on their eligibility  for heir status.

Here's my founder Sim, Suzette Anders:


And this is her starter home. Walls are overrated.


Cash is tight right now.. I only just bought her a shower. She started with just a bed, fridge and toilet. She has the Painter aspiration, and the Creative trait which will be my Exemplar.  I have her in the painter career track so should work well. She's selling paintings every spare minute and working hard in her career. Once she gets to Adult I plan to get her married off, but for now she's cultivating a few friendships with men, hopefully one of them will be suitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment