Labels

Monday 16 November 2015

Anders Legacy Family - the next Generation is born!

Soon after Clive moves into the Anders house they Try for a Baby together.... the first time she does not conceive, but the second time, boom! Preggers.


It's at this point that I start doing some serious remodelling of the house as I realised that the house needed to be in the centre of the lot. Blame my OCD for that. So I have wasted some cash but hey, Suzette's pretty high up in the Painter track now and can make $1500 from selling a masterpiece. So no big.


Before I know it Suzette has dropped her first sprog. It's a girl which they name Danica.


Soon after she gets knocked up again and this time it's a boy, Sawyer. Who will be the heir of Generation 2? I made a mistake and didn't use the Random Trait Generator for Danica, giving her the Music Lover (?) I think ... aspiration and Creative trait. I think that will automatically make her the heir this time but must make sure not to make that mistake again.. it's my first attempt at a Legacy family so I am learning as I go along.

The house now looks like this:


Danica is now a child and I really love this pic of her and her Dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment