Labels

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Interview with a 5 year old (and his baby brother..)

Q1. Why did God make mothers? (modified question: What are mothers for?)

Seamus: Booba.
Noah: I don't know.


Q2. How did God make mothers? (modified question: How were mothers made?)

Both boys: Mmmmmmmm.. (completely stumped by this question)



Q3. What ingredients are mothers made of ?

Seamus: Biscuits. I want a biscuit as well.
Noah: Skin.


Q4. Why did God give you your mother and not some other Mum? (modified question: Why am I your mommy your mommy instead of another woman being your mommy?)

Seamus: Because.....*trails off*
Noah: To look after me.


Q5. What kind of little girl was your mommy?

Seamus: Like you.
Noah: I think you were quite good.


Q6. What did Mommy need to know about Daddy before she married him?

Noah: That you needed to be friends with him.


Q7. Why did your Mommy marry (choose) your Daddy?

Noah: Because you thought I would like him.


Q8. Who’s the boss at your house?

Noah: You are.



Q9. What’s the difference between mommies and daddies?

Noah: Mummies are small and daddies are big.


Q10. What does your mommy do in her spare time?


Noah: You have a day off. (Questioned what I do in my day off?) You do things.


Q11. What would it take to make your mommy perfect?

Noah: To dry your hair and put glasses on.


Q12. If you could change one thing about your mommy, what would it be?

Noah: Not put glasses on you. (I took my glasses off) You look beautiful Mummy.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! My favorite part is "Booba!"

    Check mine out as well. http://wombtocradle.blogspot.com/2009/10/all-about-our-mom-by-sydne-nicolaus.html

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those answers. The one about drying your hair made me LOL because it totally resonated with my lifestyle and how I feel about myself. It will be interesting to see how much my own children pick up on someday.

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete